- St. Mary School was established in 1914 by the School Sisters of Notre Dame.
- Now in our ninetieth year, we continue to provide challenging academic programs rooted in the Catholic tradition for children in Nursery (3 year olds) through Grade 8.
- The dedication and strong commitment of the administration, faculty, staff, clergy, and parents to continued growth and quality Catholic education permeates the strong family – centered school community.
- Centered in the Word of God and the gift of Jesus in our midst, the mission of St. Mary School is to educate the whole child.
- The school's role in leading students toward a life of Gospel values is to work in partnership with parents to foster academic, spiritual, and moral development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||525 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RonkonkomaGrades: NS-8 | 318 students
25 Church Street
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Saint JamesGrades: PK-8 | 273 students
359 Clinton Ave
Saint James, NY 11780
PatchogueGrades: PK-8 | 319 students
1 Division St
Patchogue, NY 11772
CommackGrades: PK-8 | 354 students
2 Indian Head Rd
Commack, NY 11725
Huntington StationGrades: PK-9 | 278 students
165 Pidgeon Hill Rd Ste 1
Huntington Station, NY 11746
June 19, 2017
Is private school right for your child? Learn about the things you should consider and the unique benefits of a private school education.
June 19, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
June 07, 2017
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.