St Mary School
- St. Mary School was established in 1914 by the School Sisters of Notre Dame.
- Now in our ninetieth year, we continue to provide challenging academic programs rooted in the Catholic tradition for children in Nursery (3 year olds) through Grade 8.
- The dedication and strong commitment of the administration, faculty, staff, clergy, and parents to continued growth and quality Catholic education permeates the strong family – centered school community.
- Centered in the Word of God and the gift of Jesus in our midst, the mission of St. Mary School is to educate the whole child.
- The school's role in leading students toward a life of Gospel values is to work in partnership with parents to foster academic, spiritual, and moral development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||525 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- RonkonkomaGrades: NS-8 | 318 students
25 Church Street
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
- SmithtownGrades: PK-12 | 570 students
1 Higbie Dr
Smithtown, NY 11787
- West SayvilleGrades: K-8 | 65 students
37 Rollstone Avenue
West Sayville, NY 11796
- Saint JamesGrades: PK-8 | 273 students
359 Clinton Ave
Saint James, NY 11780
- PatchogueGrades: PK-8 | 319 students
1 Division St
Patchogue, NY 11772
December 12, 2017
If you have not looked for a job in the past several years, your job search probably needs a refresh. Here's how to do it.
December 12, 2017
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.
December 04, 2017
If you are responsible for marketing your school, you probably have encountered the term SEO. If you are unfamiliar with SEO, this article will introduce you to the basic concepts.