St Patrick Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of Saint Patrick (SPS) is to provide for the safety, education and gradual growth and development of the whole child: spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically.
- We desire to meet the needs of the individual child within a Christ centered atmosphere centered on Gospel values.
- A child's behaviour and spiritually are developed by the parents who are primary educators and models for their children's behaviour.
- Our responsibility is to reaffirm and enhance Christian values taught at home.
- The aim of Saint Patrick School is to provide the children with a climate where faith, hope, and love are encouraged, lived and witnessedin their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||529 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- RonkonkomaGrades: NS-8 | 318 students
25 Church Street
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
- SmithtownGrades: PK-12 | 570 students
1 Higbie Dr
Smithtown, NY 11787
- SmithtownGrades: NS-8 | 286 students
211 Brooksite Drive
Smithtown, NY 11787
- Huntington StationGrades: K-12 | 212 students
722 Deer Park Rd
Huntington Station, NY 11746
- Saint JamesGrades: PK-8 | 273 students
359 Clinton Ave
Saint James, NY 11780
All 3 of my children have attended St. Patrick School, as well as myself and my siblings. I am extremely happy with the quality of education they have received. My oldest now attends St. Anthony's in South Huntington and is excelling in a competitive college preparatory school. The combination of faith and education has been invaluable in helping to guide my children to grow into the great people they are becoming.
- Posted by Parent - jtjne
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.