St Patrick Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (631) 724-0285
- The mission of Saint Patrick (SPS) is to provide for the safety, education and gradual growth and development of the whole child: spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically.
- We desire to meet the needs of the individual child within a Christ centered atmosphere centered on Gospel values.
- A child's behaviour and spiritually are developed by the parents who are primary educators and models for their children's behaviour.
- Our responsibility is to reaffirm and enhance Christian values taught at home.
- The aim of Saint Patrick School is to provide the children with a climate where faith, hope, and love are encouraged, lived and witnessedin their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||463 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ronkonkoma Grades: NS-8 | 276 students
25 Church Street
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
(631) 588-4760 4.3 NS-8
- Center Moriches Grades: PK-8 | 222 students
2 St Johns Place
Center Moriches, NY 11934
(631) 878-1033 20.9 PK-8
- Central Islip Grades: PK-8 | 308 students
82 Carleton Ave
Central Islip, NY 11722
(631) 234-6324 4.8 PK-8
All 3 of my children have attended St. Patrick School, as well as myself and my siblings. I am extremely happy with the quality of education they have received. My oldest now attends St. Anthony's in South Huntington and is excelling in a competitive college preparatory school. The combination of faith and education has been invaluable in helping to guide my children to grow into the great people they are becoming.
- Posted by Parent - jtjne
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.