St. Patrick Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (631) 724-0285
- The mission of Saint Patrick (SPS) is to provide for the safety, education and gradual growth and development of the whole child: spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically.
- We desire to meet the needs of the individual child within a Christ centered atmosphere centered on Gospel values.
- A child's behaviour and spiritually are developed by the parents who are primary educators and models for their children's behaviour.
- Our responsibility is to reaffirm and enhance Christian values taught at home.
- The aim of Saint Patrick School is to provide the children with a climate where faith, hope, and love are encouraged, lived and witnessedin their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||463 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ronkonkoma Grades: NS-8 | 276 students
25 Church Street
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
(631) 588-4760 4.3 NS-8
- Center Moriches Grades: PK-8 | 222 students
2 St Johns Place
Center Moriches, NY 11934
(631) 878-1033 20.9 PK-8
- Central Islip Grades: PK-8 | 308 students
82 Carleton Ave
Central Islip, NY 11722
(631) 234-6324 4.8 PK-8
All 3 of my children have attended St. Patrick School, as well as myself and my siblings. I am extremely happy with the quality of education they have received. My oldest now attends St. Anthony's in South Huntington and is excelling in a competitive college preparatory school. The combination of faith and education has been invaluable in helping to guide my children to grow into the great people they are becoming.
- Posted by Parent - jtjne
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.