St Mary School
- St. Mary's School Community are a parish parochial educational institution built on a strong heritage that challenges us to high expectations in Christian values as well as in academic, service, and extra-curricular areas.
- Our school environment, which is open to all young people, nurtures the goal that we as students, family, staff and parish are to be lifelong contributing members of the Church and society.
- We strive to help students develop their expressive ideas and qualities.
- We believe that a child's social development begins in the home.
- It is our responsibility, alongside parents, to serve as positive role models to help insure that those children under our charge develop social behaviors that will enable them to live self-disciplined and generous lives, reaching beyond themselves in service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marietta Grades: K-12 | 8 students
4070 State Route 60
Marietta, OH 45750
(740)373-5551 2.1 K-12
- Williamstown Grades: PK-12 | 278 students
113 W 9th Street
Williamstown, WV 26187
(304)375-2000 2.4 PK-12
- Marietta Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
17654 State Route 676
Marietta, OH 45750
(740)896-2697 5.2 PK-8
- Parkersburg Grades: NS-PK | 29 students
1800 38th Street
Parkersburg, WV 26101
(304)485-6901 10.1 NS-PK
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.