St Mary School
- St. Mary's School Community are a parish parochial educational institution built on a strong heritage that challenges us to high expectations in Christian values as well as in academic, service, and extra-curricular areas.
- Our school environment, which is open to all young people, nurtures the goal that we as students, family, staff and parish are to be lifelong contributing members of the Church and society.
- We strive to help students develop their expressive ideas and qualities.
- We believe that a child's social development begins in the home.
- It is our responsibility, alongside parents, to serve as positive role models to help insure that those children under our charge develop social behaviors that will enable them to live self-disciplined and generous lives, reaching beyond themselves in service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marietta Grades: PK-4 | 137 students
535 Bf Goodrich Rd
Marietta, OH 45750
(740) 336-5041 1.4 PK-4
- Williamstown Grades: PK-12 | 278 students
113 W 9th Street
Williamstown, WV 26187
(304) 375-2000 2.4 PK-12
- Marietta Grades: NS-8 | 125 students
17654 State Route 676
Marietta, OH 45750
(740) 896-2697 5.2 NS-8
- Parkersburg Grades: NS-PK | 29 students
1800 38th Street
Parkersburg, WV 26101
(304) 485-6901 10.1 NS-PK
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.