St Michael Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- Saint Michael School is a Catholic Christian community serving children from early childhood through grade eight from our parish community and the Greater Merrimack Valley.
- Saint Michael School offers a solid academic foundation that will enable the students to succeed in the future.
- Promoting gospel values through prayer, religious instruction and community outreach, we strive to carry on the spirit of faith and love initiated by the Sisters of Charity of Halifax.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||522 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AndoverGrades: PK-8 | 461 students
26 Central Street
Andover, MA 01810
- HaverhillGrades: 1-12 | 204 students
97 Oxford Ave
Haverhill, MA 01835
- PeabodyGrades: PK-12 | 292 students
83 Pine Street
Peabody, MA 01960
- DanversGrades: 6-12 | 1500 students
72 Spring Street
Danvers, MA 01923
- BeverlyGrades: PK-8 | 193 students
74 Hart St
Beverly, MA 01915
I have had children at Saint Michael School for 11 years. The faculty and staff care deeply about their students both socially and academically. As my oldest moves on to high school, I can say without reservation that Saint Michael School has provided him with a solid academic foundation and sense of self. The school has become a second family.
- Posted by Parent - SMS Parent
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.