St. Michael Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 121 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Michael Catholic School extends the knowledge and practices of the Catholic Faith, promotes academic success, and nurtures life long learning, and productive citizens. The Sisters of the Holy Cross of St. Mary's founded St. Michael Academy. In 1902, an addition was built to the thirteen room structure, which had been erected in 1870 on the corner of Center and Madison Streets. In 1904, another story was added to the Academy increasing the room total to twenty-nine. The Academy originally was open to both day school students and boarding students who came from as far away as Chicago. The average enrollment at this time was approximately 80 students consisting of eight grades. The Academy ceased operation as a boarding school but continued as a day school. St. Michael's Home and School Association encourages the Christian education and development of the students by enhancing mutual understanding and positive working relationships among faculty, administration, and parents of all students.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for St. Michael Elementary School?
The application deadline for St. Michael Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Michael Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards