St. Michael's Episcopal School
- St. Michael Episcopal School is a school where academic achievement, religious affiliation with the Episcopal Church and participation by the students and parents are highly valued.
- The academic community is small enough to enable adults and children to know each other, but large enough to provide opportunities in performing arts, sports, clubs and robotics.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||364 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- RichmondGrades: PK-12
6001 Grove Avenue
Richmond, VA 23226
- RichmondGrades: PK-8 | 212 students
3100 Grove Avenue
Richmond, VA 23221
- RichmondGrades: K-8 | 460 students
6011 York Rd
Richmond, VA 23226
- RichmondGrades: PK-8 | 151 students
3418 Noble Ave
Richmond, VA 23222
- HenricoGrades: NS-12 | 215 students
8701 Ridge Road
Henrico, VA 23229
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.