St Patrick School & Education Center
- Inspired by the mission of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, St. Patrick School and Educational Center makes known the Goodness of God by providing for the educational needs of children, youth and adults within a caring, culturally diverse environment based upon Gospel values.
- St. Patrick School and Educational Center is a family of students, teachers and parents who share belief in God and form a community of welcome and respect for all.
- We are committed to excellence in education. We believe all children are learners and recognize that they, as we, have different styles of learning.
- In our instruction and evaluation we make conscious effort to recognize and respond to these differences.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lowell Grades: PK-K | 84 students
119 Hall St
Lowell, MA 01854
(978) 454-5981 0.4 PK-K
- Lowell Grades: PK-K | 125 students
554 Pawtucket St
Lowell, MA 01854
(978) 454-3350 0.8 PK-K
- Lowell Grades: PK-8 | 377 students
21 6th St
Lowell, MA 01850
(978) 453-9511 0.9 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.