- We at Immaculate Conception School strive to create a Christian environment for the growth of all members, students, and staff in a supportive community of friends in Christ.
- We endeavor to assist in the development of the child's potential and sense of wonder.
- We aim to provide the student with instruction and activities to achieve academic success.
- We seek to guide the child to live as a creative, competent and caring person, and to share in his/her growth of faith in Christ.
- We believe this growing faith is nurtured by our shared prayerful response to each day's joys and trials, and our awareness of the needs of the greater community around us.
- Our vision is to develop the whole person through growth in faith, in knowledge, in virtue and in service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||307 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Immaculate Conception School also viewed these schools: Ste Jeanne D'arc Elementary School.
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.