St. Patrick School
Tel: (910) 323-1865
- We are a Catholic Christian School community of dedicated parents, enthusiastic teachers, caring staff members and, best of all, a diverse and motivated student body.
- We would like to invite you to get to know us through our website and contact us directly if you have any questions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Support through Longleaf Academy for Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,785|
|Tuition Notes||Active Parishioner Rate for members of St. Patrick Church Standard Rate is $5,785. Standard tuition rate is $6,905.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Karen Fitzpatrick|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Battle of the Books, Boy Scouts, Brownie Scouts, Choir, Cub Scouts, Daisy Scouts, Girl Scouts|
Club or Organization:
Art Club, Chess Club, STEM Club, Student Council
- The mission of St. Patrick School is to nurture each child as an individual in a caring, Catholic Christian environment, so that his/her uniqueness will contribute to God's plan for the world.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Grades: NS-12 | 242 students
6548 Rockfish Road
Fayetteville, NC 28306
(910) 424-1205 6.4 NS-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.