St Patrick School
Tel: (573) 364-1162
- St. Patrick Catholic School provides a quality education and develops the whole child in a Catholic environment.
- As a Catholic School , St. Patrick aims to integrate religious values with a quality elementary education, in a community of faith environment.
- This environment is designed to create and foster student desire for learning, caring and sharing of their Christian commitment with family, parish and community.
- A Catholic education encompasses the spiritual, intellectual, social and academic needs of individual students to prepare them for full and meaningful participation in the world around them.
- Our school encourages self-directed action in motivation, discipline and thought and strives to prepare students in basic academics while challenging them to fulfill their individual potential.
- Our mission is to provide a quality education while developing the whole person in a Catholic environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salem Grades: PK-7 | 55 students
Salem, MO 65560
(573) 729-5991 25.2 PK-7
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.