St. Paul Lutheran School
- To present Jesus Christ as friend and Savior to the students, families, and the community.
- To provide a thriving educational environment in which the students under the guidance of the Word of God, will grow spiritually, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- The goal of education at St. Paul Lutheran School is to create a professional learning community within each classroom; a community in which the students, teacher and parents share the same vision, a vision founded upon mutual trust and love for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||265 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: NS-6 | 225 students
6500 Sw 97th Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
(305)271-1213 1.1 NS-6
- Miami Grades: K | 50 students
4101 Sw 107th Av
Miami, FL 33165
(305)228-0630 1.1 K
- Miami Grades: 9-12 | 63 students
3800 Sw 108th Ave
Miami, FL 33165
(305)552-1200 1.3 9-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.