St. Paul Lutheran School
Tel: (305) 271-3109
- To present Jesus Christ as friend and Savior to the students, families, and the community.
- To provide a thriving educational environment in which the students under the guidance of the Word of God, will grow spiritually, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- The goal of education at St. Paul Lutheran School is to create a professional learning community within each classroom; a community in which the students, teacher and parents share the same vision, a vision founded upon mutual trust and love for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||265 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: 10-12 | 9 students
10300 Sunset Dr Ste 321
Miami, FL 33173
(305) 521-9526 1.1 10-12
- Miami Grades: NS-6 | 225 students
6500 Sw 97th Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
(305) 271-1213 1.1 NS-6
- Miami Grades: K | 50 students
4101 Sw 107th Av
Miami, FL 33165
(305) 228-0630 1.1 K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?