St. Paul Lutheran School
Tel: (512) 898-2711
- St. Paul Lutheran is a congregation with history and is affiliated with the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.
- German and Wendish Lutherans began settling in the Thorndale area in the 1880's and brought with them their deep spiritual and educational hopes and dreams.
- Over the decades and from humble beginnings a community of service and devotion has developed.
- It is just as important that you are a part of our present day life.
- Whether you visit for the day, are a member of another Christian congregation, or are looking for a spiritual family, we want to help you.
- We have ministries which can benefit you and your family and which can aid you to be a blessing to others.
- Our goal is that the Lord would touch your life and the lives of those you love in order to bring you hope and healing and to give you a sense of service and purpose in his kingdom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to St. Paul Lutheran School is St. Mary's Catholic School (12.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Taylor Grades: PK-5 | 41 students
610 Fowzer St
Taylor, TX 76574
(512) 365-6161 12.7 PK-5
- Rockdale Grades: 3-6 | 2 students
535 E Bell Avenue
Rockdale, TX 76567
(512) 446-5508 12.8 3-6
- Granger Grades: NS-7 | 70 students
105 Guadalupe St
Granger, TX 76530
(512) 859-2927 15.6 NS-7
- Cameron Grades: 9-12 | 31 students
2274 County Road 203 Loop
Cameron, TX 76520
(254) 718-3364 20.9 9-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.