- St. Paul's Lutheran Elementary and Pre-Kindergarten School is committed to providing a quality, caring Christian education that meets your child's mental, physical and spiritual needs.
- Our K-8 program has received "Exemplary Accreditation" from WELSSA. Our experienced and loving staff incorporates God's Word into all subject areas, creating the basis for exceptional learning.
- All subjects meet or surpass State of Wisconsin criteria for each grade level.
- In addition, our students have consistently recorded above-average scores on standardization tests.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(See Parent Handbook for specifics.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,984|
|Tuition Notes||First year students receive member discount, Tuition Assistance available.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Skip Bremer|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After school art program, seasonal, Art, Social Studies, and Science Fairs, Band Program, affiliated with Wisconsin Lutheran High School, Boy and Girl Church Youth Groups, Children's Choir, First Lego League Robotics Team, Forensics, Handbells, Jr. Choir, Math Comptetitions, Spelling Bees, Student Council Forensics, Handbells, Jr. Choir, Spelling Bees, After school art program, seasonal,
Art, Social Studies, and Science Fairs,
Band Program, affiliated with Wisconsin Lutheran High School,
Boy and Girl Church Youth Groups,
First Lego League Robotics Team,
- As a student of St. Paul's, your child will enjoy and benefit from:
- Low pupil-to-teacher ratio for interactive learning.
- Intregrated reading curriculum.
- Learning center, computer lab, and SmartBoards in all K-8 rooms.
- Mathematics, spelling and forensics competitions.
- Art, Science and Social Studies fairs.
- A music program that includes opportunities for choir, band and piano lessons.
- An Education through Faith with Christian values. Most importantly, an education at St. Paul's Lutheran will open your child's heart to the precious promise of everlasting life through faith in Jesus Christ. As parents, God has given each of us a command to teach our children of the Savior. St. Paul's assists you in fulfilling this command with:
- Daily religion instruction and Bible study.
- Interaction with fellow Christian friends and teachers.
- Emphasis on Christian values.
- A safe and loving environment.
- For more information, visit our website: www.stpmuskego.org
Profile last updated: 05/18/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BurlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 168 students
449 Conkey St
Burlington, WI 53105
WaterfordGrades: PK-8 | 83 students
145 South 6th St
Waterford, WI 53185
WaterfordGrades: PK-9 | 157 students
302 S 2nd St
Waterford, WI 53185
BurlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 163 students
198 Westridge Avenue
Burlington, WI 53105
Big BendGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
S89w22650 Milwaukee Ave
Big Bend, WI 53103
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.