St Paul The Apostle School
- St. Paul the Apostle School is located in southeast Grand Rapids, Michigan, and has served students in grades preschool through eighth for forty years.
- The mission of St. Paul's is to provide a high quality Catholic education to students and guide each child to reach his or her full potential.
- St. Paul the Apostle School provides a safe and nurturing God-centered education, which fosters spiritual, intellectual, social, physical, and aesthetic growth and enables students to live out their Catholic faith as productive members of a global society.
- We believe that educators share with parents the privilege and responsibility of calling our students forth to the realization of who they are, what they are capable of becoming, and what their unique contributions to the global community can be.
- We believe St. Paul the Apostle School, if it is to be truly Catholic, must be God-centered and that the Catholic faith must permeate every aspect of our lives.
- We believe that our primary purpose in educating is to lead the child to know, love, and serve God and one another through spiritual, intellectual, social, physical, and aesthetic development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||224 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.