St. Paul The Apostle School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (616) 949-1690
St. Paul the Apostle School is located in southeast Grand Rapids, Michigan, and has served students in grades preschool through eighth for almost 60 years.
St. Paul The Apostle School places among the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
- Sports offered Most sports offered
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||260 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy bottoms and polo shirts or plaid skirts/jumpers)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,400|
|Tuition Notes||Many discounts and scholarships available.|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- St. Paul the Apostle School is located in southeast Grand Rapids, Michigan, and has served students in grades preschool through eighth for forty years. The mission of St. Paul's is to provide a high quality Catholic education to students and guide each child to reach his or her full potential.
- The mission of St. Paul's is to provide a high quality Catholic education to students and guide each child to reach his or her full potential.
- We continually respond, adapt and innovate to best serve our community and students.
- Our community is an extension of family, we support, encourage each other and have lots of fun together. Here at St. Paul the Apostle we believe everyone belongs and our many programs, activities and community events support our cause. Our families always have a home at St. Paul the Apostle!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Love, love, love St. Paul the Apostle School! I have three children there, and we are very proud to be a part of this great community. The teachers and staff are awesome! They go above and beyond to ensure safety, happiness and a quality education for my children.
- Posted by Parent - Angie Geiger
We couldn`t ask for a better school for our children! The principal and her leadership sets a tone of respect, high moral principals, fantastic academics and a loving environment that focuses on educating the whole person. We are so grateful for the committed teachers who truly care about the students and are dedicated in every way. We highly recommend St. Paul`s to anyone who is looking to belong to a wonderful community of families who are committed to the success of the overall mission. With five children spanning the ages of 3-13, we have seen all areas of the school and are very happy. We also love that the junior high students are involved in faith families and book buddies and other programs where the little ones look up to the older students as they cooperate in these mixed class learning opportunities. We can`t say enough great things about this school and community!
- Posted by Parent - anne sassano
A wonderful place to send your child. Such a welcoming community that makes you feel right at home. Kids will be taught curriculum at all schools; however, character is something St. Paul's will cultivate, guiding students throughout their lives. This is such a special place to belong and we are thankful for St. Paul the Apostle Catholic School.
- Posted by Parent - Morgan Veldheer
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.