St. Peter Lutheran School
Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not turn from it. (Proverbs 22:6) St. Peter Lutheran School, an extension of St. Peter Lutheran Church, provides excellent education within a Christ centered worldview.
This high quality, Bible based education, meeting and exceeding California standards, assists parents and families in bringing up children in the training and instruction of the Lord to produce life-long learners who seek to glorify God.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-9
- Students: 26 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,100
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- Outstanding Testing Scores (See website for details)
- Students are well prepared for high School
- St. Peter has a family atmosphere No child gets left behind, or slowed down by lack of teacher attention
Endorse St. Peter Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.