Orangeburg Christian School
Tel: (209) 577-2576
- Orangeburg Christian School provides a friendly, loving atmosphere that promotes academic, social, mental, emotional, and spiritual growth in our students.
- We are committed to keeping our classes small and age appropriate We believe that every child needs and deserves individualized attention, as we consider their uniqueness, learning styles, and developmental stages of growth.
- Our staff strives to create an excitement about learning as well as an excitement for God.
- Our curriculum is derived from many sources depending upon the subject matter.
- Our goal is to provide the highest quality of academic instruction, using materials that are appropriate for each grade level.
- Our Advanced Learner program gives a wonderful opportunity to those children who are excelling in their academics.
- To provide these children with a challenge, they are given personal interest projects to work on throughout each month.
- The goal is to help them grow and develop each of their multiple intelligence.
- We offer a Tutoring Program free of charge. This is for children who are struggling in certain academic areas.
- Our goal here at Orangeburg Christian School is to make sure that each child has the opportunity to reach his/her potential.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Modesto Grades: K-5 | 24 students
1414 Scenic Dr
Modesto, CA 95355
(209) 550-5873 1.3 K-5
- Modesto Grades: 2-10 | 5 students
1516 Carver Rd
Modesto, CA 95350
(209) 524-1002 1.8 2-10
- Modesto Grades: PK-12 | 25 students
1360 Lone Palm Ave
Modesto, CA 95351
(209) 527-0336 2 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.