Oakdale Christian Academy
Oakdale Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Oakdale Christian Academy is small by design. We have three multi-age classrooms: Kinder - 3rd grade, 4th - 8th, and High School. It is specifically designed to create an intimate learning environment where instruction can be personalized, allowing students to grow according to their needs.
- We personalize the instruction for each and every student. This allows us to expect every student to work at a level of excellence. We accept no lower than a 3.0 GPA from any student. This embodies in each the fulfillment of success, of doing excellent work. The reward of excellence is not only accelerated academic growth, but confidence and joy that can only be found with real accomplishment.
- Learning is fun; not necessarily easy, but fun. Our students look forward to school and work very hard while present - all without reward systems or discipline policies. They become self-directing, self-correcting students that learn to work and learn independently.
- With Christ in the center, our students enjoy a place of harmony and joy. They are allowed to come to school without the pressures often found in a school environment. When kindness and courtesy reign, we just don't have to worry about bullying or other manipulative behaviors that cause anxiety or distractions from learning.
- Because of our size, we don't offer sports programs. But, since we are able to achieve above-average success without homework, the students have lots of free time in the afternoons and evenings to pursue their passion. We have a very high percentage of students who compete or pursue personal passions, like sports, gymanstics, rodeo, music, drama, dance, ...the list goes on.
- Ultimately, we love our students personally and they know it. Students love coming to school and learn to love learning. Our students are kind, curious, hard-working, creative, great readers, writers and mathematicians, and are introduced to Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Modesto Grades: K-9 | 26 students
3461 Merle Ave
Modesto, CA 95355
(209) 551-4963 8.7 K-9
- Empire Grades: 4-7 | 3 students
4715 Yosemite Blvd
Empire, CA 95319
(209) 574-9707 10.4 4-7
- Modesto Grades: PK-K | 105 students
313 E Orangeburg Ave
Modesto, CA 95350
(209) 577-2576 10.9 PK-K