Brighter Futures Therapeutic Learning Center
Tel: (209) 574-9707
- Brighter Futures Therapeutic Learning Center serves 3 students in grades 4-7.
- The student:teacher of Brighter Futures Therapeutic Learning Center is 3:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Seventh Day Adventist.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-7|
|Total Students||3 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Brighter Futures Therapeutic Learning Center also viewed these schools: Academy For Advancement Of Children With Autism.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northridge Grades: 4-12 | 35 students
20040 Parthenia St
Northridge, CA 91324
(818) 882-0200 269.3 4-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?