St Peter's School
- While providing God's children superior educational opportunities in an accepting and loving Catholic environment, St. Peter's School serves its parish community and the greater Kansas City metropolitan area as a leader in preparing children for a morally responsible and educationally sound adulthood, grounded in the spirituality of Jesus Christ.
- Burning in each child is the light of Christ. Our commitment is to keep that light burning brightly through our staff's professionalism and dedication.
- Our parents, students, faculty and staff pride themselves on making St. Peter's a home for excellence and achievement fostered by the appreciation of God's presence in each individual.
- At the heart of our mission is our desire to bring all children to a deeper knowledge and love of God.
- All St. Peter's students are led by their parents and teachers through an exploration of the Catholic faith.
- This endeavor is designed to reveal God's desire that we love unconditionally, appreciate each individual's uniqueness, accept the responsibilities of Catholic Christian, and develop an awareness and reverence for God's people and the Earth we share.
- Because our school strives to be a faith community, parent cooperation and good parent-teacher relations are essential.
- As members of faith community, our first instance is to assume that all of us – teachers, administrators, parents, guardians and other caregivers – have the child's best interest at heart.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||517 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Peter's School also viewed these schools: St John Francis Regis School, The Barstow School, Blue Ridge Christian School, Brookside Day School and Glad Tidings Christian Academy & Child Development.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kansas City Grades: K-8 | 193 students
8941 James A Reed Rd
Kansas City, MO 64138
(816) 763-5837 5.7 K-8
- Kansas City Grades: PK-12 | 102 students
15710 Calvary Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64138
(816) 358-0950 5.3 PK-12
- Kansas City Grades: PK-6 | 113 students
30 West 51st Street
Kansas City, MO 64112
(816) 531-2192 1.7 PK-6
- Kansas City Grades: K-3 | 16 students
2830 E 60th Street
Kansas City, MO 64130
(816) 333-1054 2.9 K-3
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.