St Teresa's Academy
- St. Teresa's Academy is the oldest school, women's and Catholic institution in Kansas City.
- The school was founded and is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet who, since their founding in the 17th century in France, have been in the forefront of preparing young women for the future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||596 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kansas City Grades: NS-12 | 1172 students
400 W 51st St
Kansas City, MO 64112
(816)936-1200 1.1 NS-12
- Lenexa Grades: 9-12 | 931 students
11411 Pflumm Rd
Lenexa, KS 66215
(913)319-2423 10.6 9-12
- Kansas City Grades: NS-12 | 614 students
11511 State Line Rd
Kansas City, MO 64114
(816)942-4054 7 NS-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.