St Pius X High School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (636) 931-7487
- St. Pius X High School is a Catholic community dedicated to the education of the whole person in an environment where extraordinary care and concern for the individual is ordinary.
- The Catholic learning community of St. Pius X High School strives to maintain a recognized excellence in all its educational programs and services. It strives to impart Christian ethical principles of living to students which prepare them to be productive and contributing members of this democratic society.
- The members of the St. Pius X High School community seek to challenge each other individually to aim toward high expectations in life, to learn the academic maximum, and to develop personally in Christian maturity, societal skills, responsibility, and decision making.
- This means that each member of the high school community shares in the common responsibility for spiritual, intellectual, and cultural growth, aspiring to excellence at all levels.
- Faculty and students engage in active, applied, and interactive learning, devote time together in the quest of knowledge and skills, respect and assist one another in meeting high expectations and strive to exemplify Christ’s teaching in their living, learning, and serving together as a faith community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||295 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants, plaid skirt, polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,121|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Janice Surdyke '89|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
4709 Mattis Road
Saint Louis, MO 63128
(314) 487-6520 20.7 PK-8
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 626 students
10230 Gravois Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63123
(314) 842-1546 24 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 597 students
530 E Lockwood Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63119
(314) 968-1505 27 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 228 students
320 E Ripa Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63125
(314) 544-1015 23.1 9-12
Very good school, had 5 sisters and three Brothers including my self total of 9 Graduated from st pius. History speaks better than words about the school. God bless you. Class of 83 Joe C. Gulf breeze fl
- Posted by Student/Alumni - First
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.