Our Lady Catholic School
Tel: (636) 931-2963
- Our Lady School has a diverse, challenging, Christ-centered curriculum which fosters a positive self-concept within each child as well as a desire to learn.
- The curriculum addresses the needs of students from a holistic viewpoint that includes spiritual, moral, intellectual, aesthetic, social, and physical dimensions.
- Religion and faith are not only a subject to be studied.
- They are the atmosphere in which the children are taught all subjects.
- Students have daily opportunities to put their faith into practice both at school and in the local community through service to others.
- In the school community, the students learn to appreciated the value and joy of Christian living.
- Our Lady School promotes essential Catholic values in a strong academic curriculum.
- We strive to provide a safe, nurturing environment based upon respect and trust, which fosters in this community a desire to learn.
- Our Lady School prepares students spiritually, academically, and socially to become productive Christian citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Festus Grades: PK-12 | 111 students
723 Horine Rd
Festus, MO 63028
(636) 937-9664 8.3 PK-12
- Arnold Grades: PK-8 | 311 students
2316 Church Rd
Arnold, MO 63010
(636) 296-0055 14.5 PK-8
- Ballwin Grades: NS-8 | 426 students
555 Saint Joseph Ln
Ballwin, MO 63021
(636) 391-1253 25.5 NS-8
- Bloomsdale Grades: K-8 | 113 students
30 Saint Agnes Dr
Bloomsdale, MO 63627
(573) 483-2506 10.7 K-8
- Bonne Terre Grades: PK-6 | 33 students
20 Saint Joseph St
Bonne Terre, MO 63628
(573) 358-5947 22.1 PK-6
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.