Twin City Christian Academy
- Twin City Christian Academy has been providing quality Christian education to students in the Twin City area since 1974.
- We realize that Christian education is a partnership between the school and the home.
- God has given the responsibility of educating children to the parents.
- They are to determine how and where their children will be trained.
- TCCA is not here to reform, but rather to reinforce the Christian values of the home.
- We want to assist you in the training of your children.
- Your child's education is the best investment you may ever make.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,165|
|Tuition Notes||$1583.00 Half Day Pre-K $2430.00 Full Day K-3-K5 $2745.00 Full Day 1st - 6th $3165.00 Full Day 7th - 12th|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Phil Herting|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Festus Grades: NS-8 | 245 students
1599 Saint Marys Ln
Festus, MO 63028
(636)931-2963 8.3 NS-8
- Hillsboro Grades: K-12 | 34 students
4450 Outreach Drive
Hillsboro, MO 63050
(636)797-3466 15.8 K-12
- Arnold Grades: PK-8 | 311 students
2316 Church Rd
Arnold, MO 63010
(636)296-0055 21.5 PK-8
- Arnold Grades: K-8 | 70 students
1930 Meyer Drury Dr.
Arnold, MO 63010
(636)223-7330 19.8 K-8
- Barnhart Grades: PK-12 | 86 students
1375 Highway M
Barnhart, MO 63012
(636)464-2878 15.8 PK-12
Choosing the right private school for your child involves comparing schools as opposed to ranking them.
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.