Twin City Christian Academy
- Twin City Christian Academy has been providing quality Christian education to students in the Twin City area since 1974.
- We realize that Christian education is a partnership between the school and the home.
- God has given the responsibility of educating children to the parents.
- They are to determine how and where their children will be trained.
- TCCA is not here to reform, but rather to reinforce the Christian values of the home.
- We want to assist you in the training of your children.
- Your child's education is the best investment you may ever make.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,165|
|Tuition Notes||$1583.00 Half Day Pre-K $2430.00 Full Day K-3-K5 $2745.00 Full Day 1st - 6th $3165.00 Full Day 7th - 12th|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Phil Herting|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hillsboro Grades: K-12 | 34 students
4450 Outreach Drive
Hillsboro, MO 63050
(636)797-3466 15.8 K-12
- Festus Grades: NS-8 | 245 students
1599 Saint Marys Ln
Festus, MO 63028
(636)931-2963 8.3 NS-8
- Arnold Grades: PK-8 | 313 students
2316 Church Rd
Arnold, MO 63010
(636)296-0055 21.5 PK-8
- Arnold Grades: K-8 | 102 students
1930 Meyer Drury Dr.
Arnold, MO 63010
(636)223-7330 19.8 K-8
- Barnhart Grades: PK-12 | 86 students
1375 Highway M
Barnhart, MO 63012
(636)464-2878 15.8 PK-12
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.