Twin City Christian Academy
- Twin City Christian Academy has been providing quality Christian education to students in the Twin City area since 1974.
- We realize that Christian education is a partnership between the school and the home.
- God has given the responsibility of educating children to the parents.
- They are to determine how and where their children will be trained.
- TCCA is not here to reform, but rather to reinforce the Christian values of the home.
- We want to assist you in the training of your children.
- Your child's education is the best investment you may ever make.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,165|
|Tuition Notes||$1583.00 Half Day Pre-K $2430.00 Full Day K-3-K5 $2745.00 Full Day 1st - 6th $3165.00 Full Day 7th - 12th|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Phil Herting|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HillsboroGrades: K-12 | 34 students
4450 Outreach Drive
Hillsboro, MO 63050
Valley ParkGrades: PK-12 | 26 students
436 Valley School Drive
Valley Park, MO 63088
ArnoldGrades: PK-8 | 259 students
2316 Church Rd
Arnold, MO 63010
BarnhartGrades: K-12 | 22 students
1375 Highway M
Barnhart, MO 63012
FestusGrades: KG-8 | 254 students
1599 Saint Marys Ln
Festus, MO 63028
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?