Holy Child Catholic School
- Holy Child School is the consolidated Catholic elementary school in Arnold sponsored by Immaculate Conception, St. John and St. David's Parishes.
- Grades K-8 are at the Immaculate Conception campus. The school offers a full curriculum of quality education in the Catholic tradition, cooperating with parents so that each student may reach his or her full potential.
- The primary goal of the school is to instill the Gospel values of the sacredness of each human life and a commitment of service to the community.
- The Holy Child School Board is an advisory board to the pastors and principal of Holy Child School.
- Members are expected to consider, evaluate and make recommendations regarding all long and short-term goals and achievements of Holy Child School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||311 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arnold Grades: PK-8 | 184 students
3511 Jeffco Blvd
Arnold, MO 63010
(636) 464-7303 1.5 PK-8
- Festus Grades: NS-8 | 245 students
1599 Saint Marys Ln
Festus, MO 63028
(636) 931-2963 14.5 NS-8
- Festus Grades: PK-12 | 111 students
723 Horine Rd
Festus, MO 63028
(636) 937-9664 21.5 PK-12
- Imperial Grades: PK-8 | 288 students
6024 Old Antonia Rd
Imperial, MO 63052
(636) 464-9027 5.5 PK-8
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
4709 Mattis Road
Saint Louis, MO 63128
(314) 487-6520 4.7 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.