St Rita School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Rita School is a community modeling Christian values as we educate each child to reach his/her fullest potential.
- We foster a creative, stimulating environment for academic and behavioral learning and for spiritual growth.
- As a professional team in a Christian setting we appreciate the diversity of cultures present through each child.
- We educate faith filled individuals who will be effective thinkers and contributors to our world in the 21st century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Webster Grades: 7-12 | 85 students
695 Bay Rd
Webster, NY 14580
(585)787-8000 1.5 7-12
- Rochester Grades: PK-8 | 28 students
2639 Ridge Road East
Rochester, NY 14622
(585)467-2722 2 PK-8
- Webster Grades: PK-5 | 144 students
1310 Five Mile Line Road
Webster, NY 14580
(585)347-0055 2.4 PK-5
- Rochester Grades: NS-5 | 119 students
31 Empire Blvd
Rochester, NY 14609
(585)288-0580 3.2 NS-5
St. Rita's is a wonderful school which I highly recommend to any family looking for a well-rounded education. Academics is highly valued and religious themes are woven throughout the classes and extracurricular activities each and every day, which makes God a consistent presence and force in my child's life. The anti-bullying program and policies teach every student how to be respectful to others and the importance of being a role-model. I can not put a ''value'' on the positive environment that this encourages throughout the school - as my son (and the other children) learn the importance of valuing Jesus, Others, and Yourself (JOY). My son is in a safe, fun, encouraging, and loving environment everyday - a parent could not wish for more for their children.
- Posted by Parent - c_hoy
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.