St. Ambrose Academy
- St. John Neumann School advisory Committee provides a formal structure for organized parent support.
- One of its main objectives is to strengthen home-school relationship.
- The committee is responsible for helping to plan for fundraising, social events and marketing.
- Parents and guardians are invited in the fall to meet their child's teacher, visit the classroom and find our about the curriculum which will be taught during the year.
- Communication between the school and home will be established by means of a Family Envelope.
- This envelope will contain important information and will be sent home weekly.
- Conferences are scheduled in November with all parents and guardians.
- A parent or guardian may request a conference at any time by calling the school and making an appointment.
- Field trips involving educational learning are encouraged at each grade level.
- They offer students a chance to learn more about their community.
- Parents, guardians and grandparents can volunteer by being room parents, assisting on field trips, helping with SAC events, volunteer to work on special days and many other things.
- All volunteers must take the Creating A Safe Environment Workshop.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants and red polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Call the school to set up a walk through.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Garden Club, Lego Club, Odyssey of the Mind, Spanish Club
- St. John Neumann School is a school that emphasize religious values and moral formation. Our teachers focus on your child`s learning needs to provide the highest quality education. We are an ethnically diverse school that emphasizes quality education, discipline and Christian values that services students in PreK through grade 5 .
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.