Asbury Day Care Center
Tel: (585) 461-2920
- Asbury Day Care Center is distinguished as the best early childhood education center in the Rochester area, Asbury provides children of diverse backgrounds expanding opportunities for educational success and developmental growth in a safe, nurturing, respectful environment.
- Partnering with families, AFUMC and the community; Asbury, a NAEYC-accredited not-for-profit center encourages educational and developmental growth for children with a warm, loving, creative approach.
- We enrich the lives of children with multi-cultural and diverse socio-economic backgrounds by focusing on the individual needs of each child. We strive for excellence through innovational early-childhood learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester Grades: PK-8 | 233 students
750 Long Pond Rd
Rochester, NY 14612
(585) 723-1165 9 PK-8
- Rochester Grades: PK-6 | 116 students
311 Flower City Park
Rochester, NY 14615
(585) 458-3786 4 PK-6
- Rochester Grades: PK-12 | 386 students
332 Spencerport Rd
Rochester, NY 14606
(585) 429-5530 6.4 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.