Bishop Kearney High School
- Bishop Kearney High School is a private, Roman Catholic, co-educational high school located in suburban Irondequoit.
- It offers educational opportunities for students in grades 9-12 in the tradition of the Congregation of Christian Brothers and School Sisters of Notre Dame.
- Bishop Kearney High School is a vibrant community dedicated to providing an environment in which high academic expectations, spirituality, and a strong sense of Catholic community enhance the education of the whole person.
- The mission of Bishop Kearney High School is to empower young men and women to reach their full potential - academically, spiritually, and socially - by providing a college preparatory, values-based Catholic education in a student-centered family atmosphere, in keeping with the tradition of the Christian Brothers and the School Sisters of Notre.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||418 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RochesterGrades: 6-12 | 781 students
1127 Dewey Ave
Rochester, NY 14613
RochesterGrades: NS-12 | 404 students
519 Allens Creek Road
Rochester, NY 14618
RochesterGrades: 7-12 | 703 students
1437 Blossom Rd
Rochester, NY 14610
BuffaloGrades: PK-12 | 254 students
4625 Harlem Rd
Buffalo, NY 14226
BuffaloGrades: 9-12 | 262 students
601 Mckinley Pkwy
Buffalo, NY 14220
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?