Bishop Kearney High School
- Bishop Kearney High School is a private, Roman Catholic, co-educational high school located in suburban Irondequoit.
- It offers educational opportunities for students in grades 9-12 in the tradition of the Congregation of Christian Brothers and School Sisters of Notre Dame.
- Bishop Kearney High School is a vibrant community dedicated to providing an environment in which high academic expectations, spirituality, and a strong sense of Catholic community enhance the education of the whole person.
- The mission of Bishop Kearney High School is to empower young men and women to reach their full potential - academically, spiritually, and socially - by providing a college preparatory, values-based Catholic education in a student-centered family atmosphere, in keeping with the tradition of the Christian Brothers and the School Sisters of Notre.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||267 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester Grades: 6-12 | 781 students
1127 Dewey Ave
Rochester, NY 14613
(585)254-2020 3.2 6-12
- Rochester Grades: 6-12 | 777 students
1437 Blossom Rd
Rochester, NY 14610
(585)288-7120 4.2 6-12
- Rochester Grades: PK-12 | 484 students
1981 Clover Street
Rochester, NY 14618
(585)442-1770 5.9 PK-12
- Rochester Grades: PK-6 | 149 students
311 Flower City Park
Rochester, NY 14615
(585)458-3786 2.8 PK-6
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.