Bishop Kearney High School
- Bishop Kearney High School is a private, Roman Catholic, co-educational high school located in suburban Irondequoit.
- It offers educational opportunities for students in grades 9-12 in the tradition of the Congregation of Christian Brothers and School Sisters of Notre Dame.
- Bishop Kearney High School is a vibrant community dedicated to providing an environment in which high academic expectations, spirituality, and a strong sense of Catholic community enhance the education of the whole person.
- The mission of Bishop Kearney High School is to empower young men and women to reach their full potential - academically, spiritually, and socially - by providing a college preparatory, values-based Catholic education in a student-centered family atmosphere, in keeping with the tradition of the Christian Brothers and the School Sisters of Notre.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||267 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester Grades: 6-12 | 781 students
1127 Dewey Ave
Rochester, NY 14613
(585)254-2020 3.2 6-12
- Rochester Grades: 6-12 | 777 students
1437 Blossom Rd
Rochester, NY 14610
(585)288-7120 4.2 6-12
- Rochester Grades: PK-12 | 506 students
1981 Clover Street
Rochester, NY 14618
(585)442-1770 5.9 PK-12
- Rochester Grades: PK-6 | 149 students
311 Flower City Park
Rochester, NY 14615
(585)458-3786 2.8 PK-6
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.