St Kateri School
Tel: (585) 467-8730
- Christ the King School is a Pre-K through Grade 6 Catholic School located in Rochester, NY. Christ the King School strives to develop each child's relationship with Jesus Christ through quality education, Christian training and social growth.
- When faculty, staff and students lead Gospel centered lives, then Christian values permeate all subjects.
- We believe in a positive self-image for everyone where mutual respect and cooperation is fostered.
- Students are encouraged to develop spiritually, academically and socially in order to grow and help others to make the world a better place.
- Christ the King School welcomes and encourages parents to participate in the education of their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester Grades: PK-12 | 386 students
332 Spencerport Rd
Rochester, NY 14606
(585) 429-5530 6.6 PK-12
- Rochester Grades: PK-5 | 198 students
1000 N Greece Rd
Rochester, NY 14626
(585) 225-3870 7.9 PK-5
- Rochester Grades: PK-5 | 108 students
3000 Chili Avenue
Rochester, NY 14624
(585) 247-5650 10 PK-5
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.