St Rose Of Lima Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (651) 646-3832
- The mission of Saint Rose of Lima Catholic School is to provide quality academic education, religious education, and faith formation for our students.
- It is our goal to prepare our children as life long learners who will grow spiritually and intellectually as responsible Christians and citizens of our global community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We believe in God’s presence in each individual and the basic goodness of each person.
- We believe parents/guardians are the primary educators of their children. They should shape and develop their children’s faith and potential through teaching, responsible modeling, and engaging them in family and social interactions.
- We believe in the important role of the Eucharist in our lives.
- We value Christ’s presence and our responsibility to worship as a community in liturgical prayer.
- We believe in educating the whole person through intellectual, spiritual, moral, physical, and social development.
- We believe in an environment of Christian living and learning with a faith in God that nurtures students’ self image and advocates acceptance of all people.
- We believe that through our ministry of teaching, healing, and comforting we are ambassadors for Christ and that we are a living sign of God’s presence in our world today.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Grades: NS-8 | 192 students
592 Arlington Ave W
Saint Paul, MN 55117
(651) 489-1459 2 NS-8
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-8 | 151 students
2330 Dale St N
Saint Paul, MN 55113
(651) 484-9206 1.6 PK-8
- Saint Paul Grades: NS-12 | 764 students
530 Lafond Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55103
(651) 925-8700 3.4 NS-12
-I can confidently send my child to school every day knowing she will be safe, she will be loved, and the values we have worked so hard to instill in her will be encouraged. The school atmosphere encourages respect, calm, and happiness. -Small class sizes. Some may see it as a negative, but I would pay extra for this. I know she won’t be “lost in the crowd” and that she will get one-on-one attention from her teachers. -I have always experienced excellent communication with teachers. I appreciate the updates and reports I receive each week in the Friday folder. I know I will be contacted if my child is struggling with something. I have heard from parents with students at other schools that they don’t hear about their child’s progress until conferences. At St. Rose I know there will be no surprises when we attend parent/teacher conferences. The teachers are easy to approach and always return calls or emails right away. -A middle school that prepares students for high school. I like that they are on a separate floor learning new skills (i.e. changing classes, lockers) but they are still able to be part of the school community. -A school that is open to all faiths. I like that it has the foundation of Christianity, but allows families and students to continue with their own spiritual journey.
- Posted by Parent - laura
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.