St. Rose School
- St. Rose School is an inner city Catholic school that is dedicated to educating children of all races, creeds, and nationalities.
- While a great number of our students live in the Chelsea area, a large population of our students commutes from different areas within the north shore and Boston.
- St. Rose School is a small close knit community that not only embraces the diversity of its students and parents but respects it as well.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||287 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East BostonGrades: PK-8 | 267 students
69 London St
East Boston, MA 02128
- EverettGrades: PK-8 | 279 students
54 Oakes St
Everett, MA 02149
- SomervilleGrades: K-8 | 245 students
192 Summer St
Somerville, MA 02143
- SomervilleGrades: PK-6 | 253 students
589 Boston Avenue
Somerville, MA 02144
- RevereGrades: NS-8 | 230 students
127 Winthrop Ave
Revere, MA 02151
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.