St. St.ephen Lutheran School
- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 137 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,150
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
tan or blue slacks or shorts; blue jeans accepted solid color polo shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Battle of the Books, Beta Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Our School's mission is to partner with parents in glorifying God in our school by giving students the opportunity to develop their God-given talents, to excel academically and to live their faith with others.
- At SSLS, students in every grade level benefit from a challenging academic program that develops fundamental skills in reading, mathematics, writing, science, social studies, and an enriched course of study that includes religion, art, music, physical education, computer technology and the STEM program. Our Christian faith is expressed daily throughout the curriculum as we encourage students to live for Christ.
- We are partnered with University Christian High school to provide PreK-12th grade.
- Our preschool is licensed by the State of NC and rated a five star program.
- Students in grades 1-8 take the Stanford Achievement Test each Spring.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. St.ephen Lutheran School cost?
St. St.ephen Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $5,150 for private students.
What sports does St. St.ephen Lutheran School offer?
St. St.ephen Lutheran School offers 9 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis and Volleyball.
What is St. St.ephen Lutheran School's ranking?
St. St.ephen Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. St.ephen Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. St.ephen Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. St.ephen Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards