St Stanislaus School
Tel: (219) 398-1316
- At St. Stanislaus school, the children live our mission to it,s fullest.
- Our teachers, staff, administration, pastor and parishioners assist us with achieving our mission.
- We believe that when self-worth and self-respect is taught, a child clearly sees the benefit to this excellent Christ centered education.
- Each year the city of east Chicago falls lower on the socioeconomic scale.
- At this time, the city has been classified as the lowest per capital income city in the state of Indiana.
- We, at St. Stan have, and continue to accomplish academic excellence by offering all students the opportunity to grow academically and spiritually in a safe caring atmosphere.
- This is evidenced by our standardized test scores which have increased annually over the last few years.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hammond Grades: PK-6 | 176 students
5935 Hohman Ave
Hammond, IN 46320
(219) 932-5666 2.5 PK-6
- Gary Grades: K-7 | 109 students
4700 E 7th Ave
Gary, IN 46403
(219) 938-9705 10.6 K-7
- Gary Grades: NS-9 | 23 students
2350 Jefferson St
Gary, IN 46407
(215) 535-5995 8 NS-9
- Highland Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
3040 Ridge Rd
Highland, IN 46322
(219) 838-0356 5 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.