St Theresa Elementary School
- The mission of Saint Theresa School is to recognize the distinct and unique individuality of each child.
- As educators, we hope to provide a God-centered approach to the spiritual, emotional, physical, mental and social development of each student.
- We believe that God has endowed each student with individual abilities and that St. Theresa School must provide a quality education to enable each child to develop his/her unique abilities; that God has made the parents the primary educators, therefore the faculty must endeavor to support and strengthen this relationship; that the unique role of Catholic education, as it exists in St. Theresa School, is the model of people made in God's image and likeness; that our school must stand before the community as a sign of God's love in the world today; that because we are all called to be children of God, there must be a relationship of trust among the faculty, students, parents, and administration; the the parents, faculty, and administration must assume the responsibility of helping the students to find their place in the kingdom of God by understanding and practicing their faith to the highest degree; that we must endeavor to establish a school where students of diverse temperments and cultural backgrounds learn to understand and respect each other as individuals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||404 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MechanicsburgGrades: PK-8 | 418 students
420 E Simpson St
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
- New CumberlandGrades: PK-KG | 44 students
617 16th St
New Cumberland, PA 17070
- Camp HillGrades: KG-8 | 273 students
3400 Market St
Camp Hill, PA 17011
- LemoyneGrades: NS-12 | 364 students
10 Erford Road
Lemoyne, PA 17043
- HummelstownGrades: K-12 | 272 students
1525 Sand Hill Road
Hummelstown, PA 17036
January 17, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.