St Thomas Aquinas School
- The mission of St. Thomas Aquinas is to provide students with a Catholic Christian education dedicated to the spiritual, moral, physical, and intellectual development of students through meaningful, Gospel-based learning experiences.
- Further, the school promotes Catholic family values of love, peace, and justice by working with home and parish communities to nurture students into responsible, contributing Christian citizens.
- Our goals are to provide the highest quality educational experience and environment; to build a supportive Christian community consistent with the teachings of the Catholic Church; to foster creativity, independence, responsibility, and an ability to integrate classroom knowledge into everyday life; and to encourage students to mature in a disciplined and respectful atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Derry Grades: PK-K | 53 students
13 Peabody Rd
Derry, NH 03038
(603)434-7897 0.7 PK-K
- East Derry Grades: PK-K | 174 students
47 East Derry Rd.
East Derry, NH 03041
(603)434-2602 0.7 PK-K
- Derry Grades: NS-K
12 Tsienneto Road
Derry, NH 03038
(603)432-2210 0.9 NS-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.