St. Timothy School
Our mission at St. Timothy School (Childcare/Preschool/Elementary School) is to empower students to become their best selves, spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally, and socially, in a Christian setting. We promote student-centered teaching in a Christ-centered setting.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-7
- Students: 132 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,820
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
PRIMARY SCHOOL (Kindergarten & Older) (8:15-3:15) $5,820/yr. PRE-K/READINESS (8:15-3:15) $5,260/yr. NURSERY – YOUNG 4’S (9:15-2:15) $4,790/yr 3 days: Inf.–3 yr.: $3970/yr. PARENT’S MORNING OUT (9:15-12:15) $3090/yr.
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
- St. Timothy School provides an educational experience with a comprehensive academic curriculum. We believe each child is a child of God and should have every opportunity to develop spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally, and socially to the fullest potential. So we meet our students where they are and help them soar: student-centered teaching in a Christ-centered setting.
- To meet the complete needs of our students in all areas of development, our rigorous and relevant curriculum includes:Bible and Chapel, Language Arts, Reading, Math, Science, Social Studies, Handwriting, Spanish, Physical Education, Computer, Art, and Music.
- We look forward to welcoming you to St. Timothy!
Endorse St. Timothy School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.