St. Timothy School
Tel: (404) 297-8913
Our mission at St. Timothy School (Childcare/Preschool/Elementary School) is to empower students to become their best selves, spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally, and socially, in a Christian setting. We promote student-centered teaching in a Christ-centered setting.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,820|
|Tuition Notes||PRIMARY SCHOOL (Kindergarten & Older) (8:15-3:15) $5,820/yr. PRE-K/READINESS (8:15-3:15) $5,260/yr. NURSERY – YOUNG 4’S (9:15-2:15) $4,790/yr 3 days: Inf.–3 yr.: $3970/yr. PARENT’S MORNING OUT (9:15-12:15) $3090/yr.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
- St. Timothy School provides an educational experience with a comprehensive academic curriculum. We believe each child is a child of God and should have every opportunity to develop spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally, and socially to the fullest potential. So we meet our students where they are and help them soar: student-centered teaching in a Christ-centered setting.
- To meet the complete needs of our students in all areas of development, our rigorous and relevant curriculum includes:Bible and Chapel, Language Arts, Reading, Math, Science, Social Studies, Handwriting, Spanish, Physical Education, Computer, Art, and Music.
- We look forward to welcoming you to St. Timothy!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stone Mountain Grades: K-8 | 116 students
2584 Young Rd
Stone Mountain, GA 30088
(770) 808-2188 5.2 K-8
- Stone Mountain Grades: K-12 | 24 students
5587 Redan Rd
Stone Mountain, GA 30088
(770) 469-3056 4.3 K-12
- Stone Mountain Grades: PK-3 | 20 students
2125 Rockbridge Rd
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
(770) 498-5850 6.3 PK-3
- Atlanta Grades: NS-8 | 371 students
2426 Clairmont Road Ne
Atlanta, GA 30329
(678) 302-1302 5.4 NS-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.