St Vincent's Academy
- St Vincent's Academy serves 340 students in grades 9-12 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), the Other religious school association(s) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of St Vincent's Academy is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||340 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Riflery, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- ROOTED IN CATHOLIC FAITH AND MERCY TRADITIONS, ST. VINCENT`S ACADEMY STRIVES TO FOSTER A LIFELONG COMMITMENT TO KNOWLEDGE, FAITHFUL SERVICE, PERSONAL AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH.St. Vincent`s Academy educates young women by fostering intellectual and personal growth.We provide a Catholic atmosphere for education grounded in the tradition and spirit of Catherine McAuley and the Sisters of Mercy.We offer a college preparatory education to students of varying academic abilities.We strive to eliminate the barriers to education imposed by socio-economic conditions.We respect and value our students, faculty, and staff by recognizing the uniqueness of all individuals.We encourage all members of our school community to develop and demonstrate responsibility and accountability.We lead our students to recognize that their contributions are valued as a part of the larger society.We challenge our students to be compassionate women who respond in service to those in need.We believe that each student is a unique creation of God who is to be cherished, nurtured and brought to full potential. Through a quality academic program, a caring environment, an extensive extra-curricular program, and emphasis on self-discipline and structure, St. Vincent`s strives to produce prepared, compassionate, responsible women.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Savannah Grades: NS-12 | 713 students
4625 Waters Ave
Savannah, GA 31404
(912)351-2299 2.9 NS-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.