St. Vincent's Academy
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 340 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- ROOTED IN CATHOLIC FAITH AND MERCY TRADITIONS, ST. VINCENT`S ACADEMY STRIVES TO FOSTER A LIFELONG COMMITMENT TO KNOWLEDGE, FAITHFUL SERVICE, PERSONAL AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH.St. Vincent`s Academy educates young women by fostering intellectual and personal growth.We provide a Catholic atmosphere for education grounded in the tradition and spirit of Catherine McAuley and the Sisters of Mercy.We offer a college preparatory education to students of varying academic abilities.We strive to eliminate the barriers to education imposed by socio-economic conditions.We respect and value our students, faculty, and staff by recognizing the uniqueness of all individuals.We encourage all members of our school community to develop and demonstrate responsibility and accountability.We lead our students to recognize that their contributions are valued as a part of the larger society.We challenge our students to be compassionate women who respond in service to those in need.We believe that each student is a unique creation of God who is to be cherished, nurtured and brought to full potential. Through a quality academic program, a caring environment, an extensive extra-curricular program, and emphasis on self-discipline and structure, St. Vincent`s strives to produce prepared, compassionate, responsible women.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. Vincent's Academy offer?
St. Vincent's Academy offers 12 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Riflery, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Vincent's Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Vincent's Academy?
The application deadline for St. Vincent's Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Vincent's Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards