St. Vincent's Academy
St. Vincent's Academy serves 340 students in grades 9-12, is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), the Other religious school association(s) and the State or regional independent school association.
The student:teacher of St. Vincent's Academy is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 340 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total Sports Offered
- ROOTED IN CATHOLIC FAITH AND MERCY TRADITIONS, ST. VINCENT`S ACADEMY STRIVES TO FOSTER A LIFELONG COMMITMENT TO KNOWLEDGE, FAITHFUL SERVICE, PERSONAL AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH.St. Vincent`s Academy educates young women by fostering intellectual and personal growth.We provide a Catholic atmosphere for education grounded in the tradition and spirit of Catherine McAuley and the Sisters of Mercy.We offer a college preparatory education to students of varying academic abilities.We strive to eliminate the barriers to education imposed by socio-economic conditions.We respect and value our students, faculty, and staff by recognizing the uniqueness of all individuals.We encourage all members of our school community to develop and demonstrate responsibility and accountability.We lead our students to recognize that their contributions are valued as a part of the larger society.We challenge our students to be compassionate women who respond in service to those in need.We believe that each student is a unique creation of God who is to be cherished, nurtured and brought to full potential. Through a quality academic program, a caring environment, an extensive extra-curricular program, and emphasis on self-discipline and structure, St. Vincent`s strives to produce prepared, compassionate, responsible women.
Endorse St. Vincent's Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.