Step By Step Montessori
Tel: (952) 368-4456
- Step By Step Montessori Schools is a group of Montessori schools and child care centers initially formed in 1991 with four locations.
- We serve children ages 6 weeks to 6 years and offer a variety of programs, either full-time or part-time, before and after school, to suit the needs of any family.
- The philosophy of Step By Step Montessori is to help each child develop a positive self-image within this carefully planned environment.
- The child also develops the necessary skills required for a life time of creative learning.
- Children carry within themselves the potential for what they can be.
- In order for the child to develop physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual capacities he or she must have freedom.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chaska Grades: PK-8 | 156 students
300 E 4th St
Chaska, MN 55318
(952) 448-2526 1.2 PK-8
- Eden Prairie Grades: PK-12 | 317 students
6385 Beach Rd
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
(952) 918-1835 9.9 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.