Step By Step Montessori Schools at Chaska
Tel: (952) 368-4456
- Step By Step Montessori Schools is a group of Montessori schools and child care centers initially formed in 1991 with four locations.
- We serve children ages 6 weeks to 6 years and offer a variety of programs, either full-time or part-time, before and after school, to suit the needs of any family.
- The philosophy of Step By Step Montessori is to help each child develop a positive self-image within this carefully planned environment.
- The child also develops the necessary skills required for a life time of creative learning.
- Children carry within themselves the potential for what they can be.
- In order for the child to develop physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual capacities he or she must have freedom.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chaska Grades: PK-8 | 156 students
300 E 4th St
Chaska, MN 55318
(952) 448-2526 1.2 PK-8
- Eden Prairie Grades: PK-12 | 317 students
6385 Beach Rd
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
(952) 918-1835 9.9 PK-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.