Stepping Stone Of Southeastern Queen School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (718) 465-2344
- Stepping Stone Pre & Grade School is an excellent early childhood program that evokes the very best from its students from Nursery to the 2nd Grade.
- Our curriculum is carefully crafted and is implemented by a group of experienced and enthusiastic teachers.
- The Director takes pride in graduating high performing students who easily transition into to the best elementary schools and later on go on to top colleges of their choice.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cambria Heights Grades: PK-8 | 322 students
23310 Linden Blvd
Cambria Heights, NY 11411
(718) 341-1991 0.6 PK-8
- Jamaica Grades: NS-8 | 455 students
17914 Dalny Rd
Jamaica, NY 11432
(718) 739-5933 2.9 NS-8
- Bogota Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
131 E Fort Lee Rd
Bogota, NJ 07603
(201) 487-8641 19.9 PK-8
I currently that have 2 children that attend Stepping Stone Pre & Grade School. This is the best choice that my husband and I have made in regards to their education. The changes that I''ve seen between both of them compared to the beginning of the school year is remarkable. My views have been validated by the results of the citywide test scores as well as what I''ve seen them do at home. I am pleased that they are in this school and I am pleased that they now offer a 3rd grade class. For anyone that is looking for a recommendation, this is by far the best that I''ve seen in regards to private schools.
- Posted by Parent - tscot
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.