Stepping Stones School
Tel: (603) 329-8215
- Stepping Stones School at the Hampstead Congrational Church provides an excellent early childhood educational experience for children ages 3 through 6 years of age.
- Our staff of warm and nuturing teachers strive to make your child's first school a place for exploring, discovering and creating.
- The smiles on the children's faces as they walk into the classrooms each morning is evidence enough that our school is a place filled with learning, fun and friendships.
- We have flexible schedules, reasonable tuition costs and a highly qualified teachers.
- We would love to meet your family! For more information please send an email to the address provided.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Terri Malcolm/Paula Dowd|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chester Grades: NS-PK | 21 students
465 Derry Road
Chester, NH 03036
(603) 887-6016 6.2 NS-PK
- Chester Grades: PK-K | 12 students
127 Haverhill Rd
Chester, NH 03036
(603) 887-2345 6.6 PK-K
- Derry Grades: NS-PK | 50 students
1 Partridge Lane
Derry, NH 03038
(603) 434-6900 4.7 NS-PK
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.