Sterling Park KinderCare
The staff here at Sterling KinderCare are committed to providing your child with an atmosphere that is not only safe and loving but is also a meaningful learning experience.
The longevity and experience of our staff makes this a place that is welcoming and comforting.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Here at the Sterling Park KinderCare, we pride ourselves in being a community based center with several staff member who have been here for close to 10 years. Research shows that birth to age three is crucial in our development, and placing your child in an early environment such as we have here at KinderCare is sure to get them the early advantage needed for a lifetime of success! Our staff of dedicated teachers are committed to being an integral part of your child's life. From hands-on learning experiences to hugs and high fives, they will become a trusted and consistent extended part of your family. We look forward to meeting you and your early learner!
- We provide a keypad entry, fenced playground, and every teacher is CPR/First Aid certified. We also have an updated allergy list stored in every classroom.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Spanish
- PWC Yes and NACCRRA ACNNYN ARMY AND DOD FAMILIES! CCA is accepted!!!
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Sterling Park KinderCare?
The application deadline for Sterling Park KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Sterling Park KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.