Stetson School, An affiliate of Seven Hills Foundation
Stetson School, An affiliate of Seven Hills Foundation Photo #3 - Administration Building & Welcome Center
- Stetson School`s licensed special education residential treatment program serves boys and young men with sexual behavior problems.
- Stetson`s 40-Week Core Foundation Program is student-centered, recognizing and treating each student as a whole person whose sexually troubling behaviors are one part of a much larger complex of emotion, behavioral, and social issues.
- The goal of the 40-Week Core Foundation Program is to provide students with concrete elements of treatment, each of which serves as building block for students to continue to engage in treatment in the least restrictive environments possible.
- The 40-Week Core Foundation Program is a structured psychoeducational and cognitive-behavioral program that teaches students important ideas, insights, and behaviors related to the development and elimination of sexually abusive and sexually troubled behavior.
- Because treatment and healing does not occur in a linear fashion, and varies from individual to individual, lengths of stay are individualized based on student`s needs and the goals of the treatment team, referral source and the guardian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild to Severe Learning Disabilities|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact Stetson Admissions Department for specific rate information firstname.lastname@example.org|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kathleen O'Connor|
|Admissions Associate||Nicole Staiti|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Volleyball, WeightliftingBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Therapy, Group Therapy, Individual Therapy, Recreation Therapy|
- TREATMENT SERVICES FOR:
- Sexually Reactive Children,
- Adolescent Sexual Abusers,
- Healthy Sexuality for Adolescents,
- Alternative Learning Program (IQ range 55-80),
- 30-Day Assessment Period
- Youth Extended Services for Vocational & Transition Training with Young Adults.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hillsborough Grades: PK-12 | 18 students
337 Second New Hampshire Tpke
Hillsborough, NH 03244
(603)478-2233 51.2 PK-12
- Pittsfield Grades: NS | 48 students
P.o. Box 4699
Pittsfield, MA 01202
(413)637-2845 57.3 NS
- Danielson Grades: PK-7 | 226 students
120 Water Street
Danielson, CT 06239
(860)774-3281 41.3 PK-7
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.