Sugar Mill Montessori School
- Sugar Mill Montessori School was established in 1994, with the aim of providing a nurturing and academically enriched environment for young children.
- We are a ®home away from home', where parents can confidently entrust their children to qualified and nurturing adults; teachers who impart knowledge, social skills, and encouragement as children grow and develop at their own pace.
- Our goal is to evoke in each child the love of learning, the joy of discovery and to inculcate a sense of community and fellowship towards all.
- We strive to enlighten them and broaden their horizons, so when they grow up they are able to take on the challenges of our global village.
- Our multi-cultural environment allows our students the opportunity to experience a variety of cultures and move from ignorance to understanding, therefore creating a more aware and understanding adult who will know it's a small world after all!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Sugar Mill Montessori School also viewed these schools: Southwest Community Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-2 | 163 students
14880 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77083
(281) 575-9400 4.8 PK-2
School that will consider admitting my four year old daughter within 5-10 of my residence into k-1. Her birth day is September 16, 2008.
- Posted by Parent - ojubo