Synergy Elementary School
- Synergy School is a progressive, independent TK-8 school with a vibrant and diverse community.
- Our mission is to nurture the intellectual, creative, and emotional potential of every child in a community dedicated to diversity, inclusion, and social justice.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||See https://www.synergyschool.org/summer for details. Financial aid is available.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||195 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 10|
|Tuition Notes||2019-2020 School Year K-5 Tuition: $21,900 6th-8th Grade Tuition: $22,900|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Rita Franklin|
|Admissions Associate||Cynthia Louie|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Indoor Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Indoor Soccer, Volleyball,
- Please refer to our website www.synergyschool.org for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 293 students
1555 Mariposa Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
(415)861-8840 1.5 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 232 students
3839 Washington Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
(415)751-9318 3.3 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-7 | 397 students
350 Masonic Ave
San Francisco, CA 94118
(415)931-2422 2.4 K-7
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.