Synergy Elementary School
- Synergy School is a progressive, independent TK-8 school with a vibrant and diverse community.
- Our mission is to nurture the intellectual, creative, and emotional potential of every child in a community dedicated to diversity, inclusion, and social justice.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||See https://www.synergyschool.org/summer for details. Financial aid is available.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||195 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 10|
|Tuition Notes||2019-2020 School Year K-5 Tuition: $21,900 6th-8th Grade Tuition: $22,900|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Rita Franklin|
|Admissions Associate||Cynthia Louie|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Indoor Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Indoor Soccer, Volleyball,
- Please refer to our website www.synergyschool.org for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 293 students
1555 Mariposa Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
(415)861-8840 1.5 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 232 students
3839 Washington Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
(415)751-9318 3.3 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-7 | 397 students
350 Masonic Ave
San Francisco, CA 94118
(415)931-2422 2.4 K-7
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.