Synergy Elementary School
- Synergy School is a progressive, independent K-8 school with a vibrant, diverse community, and a commitment to equity, social justice, and social responsibility.
- For more than 40 years, we have provided a quality education by staying true to our founding vision to empower students to flourish academically, to blossom as individuals, and to become self-confident, creative learners. We provide them with the experiences and tools to develop essential 21st century skills - critical thinking, creativity, empathy, cultural awareness, and global competency.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 5|
|Tuition Notes||K-5 Tuition: $20,100 6th-8th Grade Tuition: $21,100|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Rita Franklin|
|Admissions Associate||Cynthia Louie|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Indoor Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Indoor Soccer, Volleyball,
- Please refer to our website www.synergyschool.org for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 266 students
1555 Mariposa Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
- San FranciscoGrades: PK-8 | 310 students
2938 Washington Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
- San FranciscoGrades: PK-8 | 200 students
3839 Washington Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
- San FranciscoGrades: PK-8 | 122 students
180 Fair Oaks Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
- San FranciscoGrades: NS-8 | 276 students
300 Gaven St
San Francisco, CA 94134
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.