Tara Hall School
- Tara Hall's school purpose is to provide residential, educational and family services to boys from the state of South Carolina.
- We offer a home environment, meeting all of the physical and emotional needs of the boys.
- We offer an on-campus school to meet the educational needs of the boys.
- We offer a Family Services program to assist the families of the boys in preparing them for the eventual return of their boys.
- Tara Hall school accepts boys from the age of six to twelve whose families live within one hundred miles of our campus.
- Preference is given to boys from the Grand Strand, Lowcountry and Pee Dee areas of South Carolina.
- In most cases we require that the boys stay with us at least two years giving us adequate time to make a true difference in their lives.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Georgetown Grades: 7-10 | 38 students
Po Box 638
Georgetown, SC 29442
(843)546-5478 5.1 7-10
- Longs Grades: PK-12 | 97 students
9535 Highway 90
Longs, SC 29568
(843)399-7181 46 PK-12
- Walhalla Grades: PK-12 | 51 students
115 Worley Lane
Walhalla, SC 29691
(864)280-1282 237.5 PK-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.