Tara Hall School
- Tara Hall's school purpose is to provide residential, educational and family services to boys from the state of South Carolina.
- We offer a home environment, meeting all of the physical and emotional needs of the boys.
- We offer an on-campus school to meet the educational needs of the boys.
- We offer a Family Services program to assist the families of the boys in preparing them for the eventual return of their boys.
- Tara Hall school accepts boys from the age of six to twelve whose families live within one hundred miles of our campus.
- Preference is given to boys from the Grand Strand, Lowcountry and Pee Dee areas of South Carolina.
- In most cases we require that the boys stay with us at least two years giving us adequate time to make a true difference in their lives.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Georgetown Grades: 7-10 | 38 students
1590 E CCC Rd
Georgetown, SC 29440
(843)546-5478 5.1 7-10
- Columbia Grades: 1-11 | 80 students
1500 Hallbrook Dr
Columbia, SC 29209
(803)695-1400 101.9 1-11
- Longs Grades: PK-12 | 58 students
9535 Highway 90
Longs, SC 29568
(843)399-7181 46 PK-12
- Walhalla Grades: PK-12 | 51 students
115 Worley Lane
Walhalla, SC 29691
(864)280-1282 237.5 PK-12