Temple Emanuel Academy Day School
- Temple Emanuel Nursery School provides a loving supportive environment in which each child learns and grows.
- A carefully balanced program is provided with the curriculum centering around the needs, interests and abilities of children ages 2 through 5.
- Each child experiences the Jewish holidays, Shabbat, music, science, cooking, dramatics, storytime, outdoor activities, play and field trips.
- The group nature of these activities is oriented towards helping the child develop social and interpersonal skills.
- The classroom becomes the center in which the children learn about themselves and the world around them.
- Our objectives are to foster a positive self-image; encourage independence and self-direction; enhance creativity; encourage curiosity and a desire to discover; refine physical skills; and develop communication and socialization skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beverly Hills Grades: PK-8 | 195 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
(310)275-8601 1.4 PK-8
- Beverly Hills Grades: PK-8 | 659 students
9120 W Olympic Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
(310)276-6135 0.9 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 281 students
16000 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
(310)476-6421 6.8 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 109 students
6641 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323)467-4177 3.4 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.