Harkham Hillel Hebrew Academy
- The Harkham Hillel Hebrew Academy is an Orthodox Yeshiva Day School serving a diverse Jewish community.
- At Hillel we seek to educate our students in an environment that fosters academic excellence with strong moral character.
- The Harkham Hillel Hebrew Academy is an integral part of the Jewish community.
- Its role is to carry out the Torah's mandate to teach the principles and practices of Judaism and their families with love and sensitivity.
- We encourage the students of Hillel to become involved and participate in activities with their local, national and world communities.
- The school is committed to academic excellence and the highest of standards.
- The school offers an experiential child-oriented program implemented through small and larger group instruction that enables students to learn at their own pace, develop decision-making skills and accountability for learning.
- The school fosters a climate for positive peer interaction, maintained and encouraged by a competent, caring staff that facilitates exploration, inquiry and problem solving on a daily basis.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||587 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||75 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beverly Hills Grades: PK-8 | 250 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
(310) 275-8601 1.1 PK-8
- Beverly Hills Grades: K-6 | 98 students
8844 Burton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
(310) 288-3737 0.9 K-6
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 266 students
16000 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
(310) 476-6421 7.1 NS-8
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 118 students
6641 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323) 467-4177 4.2 PK-8