- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 499 students
- Yearly Tuition: $27,625
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 31 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Cooking Club, Drama Production, Newspaper, Science Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Class, Book Fair, Music
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Team, Volleyball Team
- Founded in 1986, the Rabbi Jacob Pressman Academy of Temple Beth Am has earned a reputation in Southern California as a warm and nurturing school that encourages each student to achieve the maximum of his/her potential, academically, socially, and spiritually. The Pressman Academy is a learning community in which educational innovation and excellence among students, faculty, and parents are actively encouraged. The Academy appreciates the needs and talents of all its students, and regards their shared and individual creativity as its most precious resource. We encourage the balanced development of the whole person, valuing both intellectual growth and social and emotional development. Toward that end, our classrooms strive to use multiple modes of teaching and expression drawing from the language arts, creative arts, math and sciences, and athletics.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Pressman Academy cost?
Pressman Academy's tuition is approximately $27,625 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Pressman Academy?
The acceptance rate of Pressman Academy is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
What sports does Pressman Academy offer?
Pressman Academy offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Volleyball.
What is Pressman Academy's ranking?
Pressman Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Pressman Academy?
The application deadline for Pressman Academy is Dec. 31 / rolling (applications are due on Dec. 31 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Pressman Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards