Lac+usc Employees Childrens Center
- Lac+usc Employees Childrens Center provides child care and development services throughout greater Los Angeles County.
- Our child care centers are located in Downtown Los Angeles, East Los Angeles, South Los Angeles, Lomita and the San Fernando Valley.
- The mission of the Child Development Consortium of Los Angeles is to provide and support programs that offer quality child development services at a reasonable price to parents, to increase the professionalism of those who work in the child development field, and work with professionals in other fields to increase the level of understanding and support for quality child care and education programs.
- We provide direct child care and development services, consulting services to corporations and other child development programs, and parent education workshops.
- We are funded by parent fees, in-kind services from the County and City of Los Angeles, and grants from the California Department of Education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 449 students
1055 S La Cienega Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035
(310) 652-2002 9.6 NS-8
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 301 students
2632 W 15th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90006
(323) 737-4730 5.3 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.