Lac+usc Employees Childrens Center
- Lac+usc Employees Childrens Center provides child care and development services throughout greater Los Angeles County.
- Our child care centers are located in Downtown Los Angeles, East Los Angeles, South Los Angeles, Lomita and the San Fernando Valley.
- The mission of the Child Development Consortium of Los Angeles is to provide and support programs that offer quality child development services at a reasonable price to parents, to increase the professionalism of those who work in the child development field, and work with professionals in other fields to increase the level of understanding and support for quality child care and education programs.
- We provide direct child care and development services, consulting services to corporations and other child development programs, and parent education workshops.
- We are funded by parent fees, in-kind services from the County and City of Los Angeles, and grants from the California Department of Education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Lac+usc Employees Childrens Center also viewed these schools: International School of Los Angeles - LOS FELIZ CAMPUS, Pressman Academy, Ribet Academy, St. Thomas The Apostle Elementary School and Oakwood School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-5 | 348 students
4155 Russell Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027
(626)695-5159 4.9 PK-5
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 449 students
1055 S La Cienega Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035
(310)652-2002 9.6 NS-8
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 301 students
2632 W 15th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90006
(323)737-4730 5.3 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.